FreePBX 15 Setup Guide
Jared Busch last edited by Jared Busch
Before you install
- Initial Discovery
- Decide where you want your PBX
- Decide where to get your phone service from
- Estimating costs
Once you know have worked through the items above, you are ready to begin installing FreePBX.
For this guide, we will use Vultr to host the system.
There are only a few differences in steps 2 and 3 if you do not use Vultr.
The rest of the guide is the same, irregardless of where you host the system.
- Creating a FreePBX Instance on Vultr
- ISO Installation
- Standard Setup Part 1: Command Line
- Standard Setup Part 2: Initial GUI Wizard
- Configure the Firewall
- System Admin setup
- Create your first exentsions
- Trunk setup
- Conference setup
- Ring group setup
- Creating system recordings
- IVR setup
- Using time groups and time conditions
- Caller ID setup
- Inbound call routing
- Outbound call routing
Setting up Desk Phones
- With Endpoint Manager
- Manually - git backed